Official Game Times
Bets are considered official after 55 minutes of play. If 55 minutes of play is not conducted, a bet on the
team is treated as no action, and a parlay bet will be reduced accordingly. Bets on 1st, 2nd halves and all
quarters will be considered action upon completion of the period in question. If the period is played
under shortened conditionals all wagers on that period will be deemed no action. Bets on
spread, money line, totals for the whole game and all bets on second halves always include overtime
scoring. Bets for 4th quarter do not include overtime scoring.
Game must be played on scheduled date and site.
NFL/NCAAF Betting Props
- SCORE FIRST in the game:
- First team to score in the game. If a team scores and the game is cancelled or postponed afterward, all
wagers stand regardless of how many minutes have been played.
- SCORE LAST in the
- Must be an official game (55 minutes of play). If the game goes into overtime, the team that scores
last will be the winner.
- SCORE IN THE FIRST 7½ MINUTES:
- 7½ minutes must be played. If the game is cancelled or postponed after 7½ minutes of play all wagers
- TOTAL 1st HALF POINTS vs. TOTAL 2nd HALF POINTS:
- Must be an official game (55 minutes of play) and includes overtime.
SCORING PLAY (touchdown or FG/safety):
- If a team scores and the game is cancelled or postponed afterward, all wagers stand regardless of how
many minutes have been played.
- 3 UNANSWERED SCORES:
- Extra points or 2 point conversions do NOT count.
- PLAYER PROPS:
- All players must take the field and play for action. Results are based on the official stats from the
- A kicker who does not participate, due to shutout, but is suited up and available is considered to have
- SEASON TOTAL WINS:
- NFL: Team must play at least 16 games for wagers on its season wins to have action.
- NCAA College Football: Team must play all scheduled games to have action.
Buying on or off 3 in NFL and NCAA
- -115 surcharge to Buy off 3.
- No Surcharge to buy to 3.
- -125 surcharge to buy on 3.
- Buying off 3 in NFL is NOT allowed at Galaxy Sportsbook.
Betting on Football | Football Straight Wager
This wager is made when you choose a team and the point spread. The cost of the wager is 10/11 or $110 to
- Green Bay Packers -7
- Denver Broncos +7
- If the straight wager is on the Packers -7 then the Packers must win by 8 or more points for it
to be a winner.
- If the straight wager is on the Broncos +7 then the Broncos cannot lose by more than 6 points
for it to be a winner.
- If the game lands on 7pts. then the game is a "push" and will result in "no action".
Betting on Football | Football Totals (Over/Under)
This is a wager on the combined scores (total) of a game. That being over or under the posted line. If you
place a wager for UNDER 38, the combined total score of both teams must fall UNDER 38 pts.
- Baltimore Ravens VS Atlanta Falcons
- TOTAL IS 38
- If you place a wager for OVER 38, the combined total score of both teams must go OVER 38 pts.
- If the combined total score falls on 38 pts., the wager is a "PUSH" and there is "NO ACTION".
- Overtime counts for wagers placed for the game and for the 2nd half.
- Overtime does not count for 4th quarter wagers.
Betting on Football | Football Money Line Wager
With this type of wager you stipulate which team is going to win. Disregarding the point spread.
- Green Bay Packers -280
- Denver Broncos +240
- If you wager on Green Bay -280 you lay $280 to win $100.
- If you wager on Denver +240 you lay $100 to win $240.
Betting on Football | Football Parlay Wager
This play is a selection of teams in no particular order, in one play. All teams must win by the pointspread
margin. The more amount of teams, the greater the payoff.
- 2 team parlay for $100
- Green Bay Packers -7
- Denver Broncos +7
- The payout in a 2 team parlay is 2.64 this means you are risking $100 to win $264. In case of a
tie or no action the parlay will revert to the lower level payoff, except in a 2 team parlay
where a tie reverts to a straight bet laying the original amount at risk.
Betting on Football | Football Teaser Wager
This is a wager in which 2 to 7 teams are selected together in one wager with an adjusted point spread. In a
teaser you can add points to the sides or mix both sides and totals adding or subtracting to the totals. If
one selection loses the teaser is considered a loss.
- 2 team teaser 7pts for $100
- Green Bay -7+7 pts = the teased line is now "pick"
- Denver Broncos +7+7 pts = the teased line is now +14
- The payout in a 2 team teaser for 7 pts. is 10/13 In this case you will lay $130 to win $100.
Football Betting Payoffs
|2 Team NFL
|2 Team NCAA
|3 Team 10 Pts = -120
|A tie plus a loss is a loss
|A tie plus a win is NO ACTION
|(Any loss in a 3 team 10pt teaser is a loss, then any push with winners are graded
as a push)
|These payoffs are based on -110 lines
|Note: Maximum parlay payout is $ 150,000