1. Official game times
For live betting based on full game outcomes, for a bet to have action two things must occur:
- 1) A winner must be determined, and
- 2) The game/match must meet a required minimum length (based on sport):
- Football - 59 minutes of game time must be played
- Baseball - 9 full innings must be played (8 ½ if the home team is ahead)
- Basketball - NBA games must play 46 minutes. All other leagues must play 38 minutes.
- Hockey - 59 minutes of game time must be played. All overtimes and shootouts count.
- Soccer - The full 90 minutes of regulation time must be played.
- Golf - Any wager with only 2 betting options where both options are golfers (i.e., head to head matchups) requires both golfers to complete the round and/or tournament for action. Missing the cut is regarded as completing the tournament. All other propositions are 'all-in betting' and will have action as long as the tournament or event has a winner, regardless of whether or not any or all golfers complete play.
- Tennis - Game and set betting require only the game or set in question to be completed for action. Full match props require full match completion for action. Any player withdrawal due to injury, disqualification, or other reason will result in all full match props being cancelled.
*For any sport not listed here, general pre-game rules apply
These rules apply to all full-game bets (spread, total, moneyline) and prop bets that can only be settled once the event is finished (for example a wager on which team will score last).
For live betting proposition bets which are not dependent on the event to be final (for example a next play wager in baseball) the bet is settled as soon as the outcome has been determined.
2. Suspended Games
Any game or event must be played to its conclusion within 48 hours in order to have action on full game props. Wagers on games that are suspended on the day of the game but played to conclusion within 48 hours of the start time have action and will be graded based on the completed game score.
However, if the event is part of a tournament (tennis tournament, Olympic Games, World Cups, European Cups, etc.) the 48-hour rule will not apply and all bets have action regardless of how long it takes for the event to be completed.
Games or events which are not resumed and remain shortened for any reason such as weather, player withdrawal, crowd control, etc., will be graded as No Action irrespective of whether or not an official result is confirmed by the sport’s governing body.
The above does not apply to proposition bets which are not dependent on the event to be final. Such bets are settled as soon as the outcome has been determined.
3. Live Betting wagers may be placed online only. Bets will not be taken over the phone.
4. Galaxy Sports reserves the right to void any wager placed on an obvious line mistake, or placed after the outcome of the proposition has been determined.
5. With soccer, due to delays in the live transmission of matches, when live betting is available Galaxy Sports reserves the right to settle any bet with revised odds, if that bet was placed within the five second period after a goal has been scored, a penalty awarded, or any other event occurred. NOTE: for more rules on soccer live betting, please refer to the soccer section in the House Rules.
6. All propositions will have one winning outcome. In the event that more than one winning outcome applies, the s outcome to occur will be considered the winning outcome and all other options will be considered losing outcomes.
7. The game time and score information displayed in the live betting scoreboard serves solely as a guide. Though every attempt is made to ensure that the information displayed is current, it is not always possible. The company assumes no liability for the accuracy of this information.